Sunday, December 5, 2010

Trusting You.

This time I'm not going to let the obstacles bring me down. You know, the sickness when I'm almost complete, the doubt when I'm almost happy--those sort of things. I'm not going to give up! You call me to one thing and I'm sticking to it until Your work is finished. I'm letting go of my tight grips and clinging to You alone. Help me to stay away from old thoughts and old decisions. Honestly, we only hold tight to the things we're afraid will leave us. And I want to learn how to let go trusting You've got it under control. To let go knowing it'll leave if it should, or stay if You ask it to. I know he's not asking me to go, but I never said I was going to grab hold again. Thank You for giving me the strength to stand where I stand today.

No comments: