Saturday, December 3, 2011

Nothing Like You.

I've allowed my eyes to wander, my mind to wonder and my heart to consider. But nothing beats you. No matter how far I let my thoughts run, they always come colliding back with your smile. You could bring me down or stab my heart, but you do it so unintentionally and I still desire to love back. Your actions don't meet your words, and as much as it's told to me, that actions speak louder than words, it is hard to tell with you. Your words very often speak so much louder than your actions. You've all the capabilities of loving me, and making me feel special. But yet you claim such a different fact than what you show. It has confused me all this time but I've accepted it. I know it all, I do. I know what you want and do not want and I don't really meet your standards. But it's so hard not to dream with you. It's so hard not to see it like you mean so much more.

You treat me like I treat you. But I treat you the way I do because I love you deeply. You get excited at the same things, but I get excited because I love you deeply. You look forward to the fun things we plan, but I look forward to it because I want to be around you. You communicate with me everyday like I matter that much to you, but I desire to speak everyday because it brings me happiness. You keep me around because maybe you like us. But I keep you around because I never want to part from you.

In my mind, I see something entirely different than yours. And I try and try to understand you, but I fail each and every single time when you finally let out your honesty. And that exact honesty on how you do not desire more scares me beyond measure. Your actions, your secrets, and the life you hide from me surrounds my mind with fear. I push it aside as best as I could, but if I allow myself to remember...it's the deepest stab. I almost wish you didn't have the power to destroy me in the inside. But if you didn't have that power, you couldn't make me happy all at the same time.

And as much as I'm confused...there still is no one like you. Because absolutely nothing in this world works like you.

I love you.

No comments: