Tuesday, February 28, 2012

In His Eyes.

Oh, if I could just go back in time when I was so happy at your return in my life. I know things have changed dramatically so, and in a way I lost all of that. But I'll stay strong as best as I could and I shall not forget a single good memory of you and I. I worked so hard to get to where I'm at now. I loved for so long and for so much. I do hope you saw all of it. I hope it didn't go unnoticed. I hope you see far and deep into it that this whole time, God was showing you how deep in love He is with you. If you do reject His offer, I sincerely hope you reconsider because I now know how heartbreaking it feels. God allowed me to see this by using our situation and I will not come out unmoved.

God has promises, just as He reminds us with the rainbow after a storm. That even when things get dark and gray, He provides a way out and fills our life with color and light. No matter what we do against Him, He will forgive and He will not flood this earth again. Because He will forgive us, through His Son, who died on that cross for us. I understand this so much more now, as I would die for you. And if I would do so, how much more can God love you that He already sent Jesus to do that!

I love you as the one person God put in my life on perfect timing to teach me how great He is.

I hope you choose the right path in life and that maybe...I'll get to see you in the future.

No comments: