Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm So Ready For This!

Lately God has been extremely amazing, even in the smallest ways. He has brought me out of sadness and confusion so many times. And although many of the reasons why I was sad are personal, all that's important now is that He's helping me!

I feel so extremely excited! You have like NO idea.

I feel like this miracle is going to come, whatever it may be, and whoever it may concern, I just feel it coming. I'm really happy that God has helped me to realize this and that He's given me a lot of hope.

There are many other things I've been thinking about too, but things that put a smile on my face. Just thinking about where I'm at in life and where it'll lead me. I know I'm going to be even happier when the miracle comes! =]

Thank You, God, for everything!

ALSO! In 15 days I'm heading to Utah to visit my friend Katrina! I'm excited to be not only traveling out of this time zone for the first time, but also to meet Katrina for the first time. I know we are going to have so much fun! We will be having photo shoots and whatnot!

Until then, I'm going to be expecting lots of blessings because of God's amazing LOVE. ♥

~Stephanie

No comments: