Friday, May 29, 2009

Oh, How You Work.

God works in the most amazing ways. It's like He even speaks to me in the TINIEST ways, but yet it's just perfect. Turning my head while praying, mentioning that He helps me in the smallest ways, and looking at a tiny writing I wrote a long time ago on my wall that exact moment that says, "Jesus saves."

So many things He's doing even more amazing than that have left me so overwhelmed in His awesomeness. They've left me with a deep joy inside of me. It might burst, but that's okay! :)

To think He's doing this for me and my loved ones...I'm somewhat speechless!

Perhaps He's already given me the exact signs I needed. Perhaps He sent me the miracle already.
Maybe that's what I was waiting for. Maybe I was right. Maybe He HAS BEEN SPEAKING. ☺

So what next?

More waiting. But that's okay. It has gotten me great things so far.

All glory be to God. The One who promised me paradise in the end when I follow Him.
I can't pass that up.
I wouldn't risk it!

~STEPHANIE ANN

No comments: