Saturday, September 19, 2009

No Post In Too Long.

Where have I been, you wonder?

I've been living this crazy life of mine--from one extreme to the next. Emotions have been taking care of me, haunting me, torturing me, laughing at me, disagreeing with me, and making my pillow wet. But I've been learning, which is the most important part.

I'm going to have a photo on a book in January (possibly February). I'm really excited that I got the opportunity and really excited to see it! Today I received the check from the company. God has been blessing me. It's not the money that I'm happy about, it's the fact that He takes care of me. :)

That's about all I have to say for now. I'm home alone, but pretty hungry. Perhaps I'll go find something to eat...

In God I trust!

~Stephanie

P.S.
I put up some old blogs I had on my computer. They're underneath this one! :)

No comments: