Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dear Others.

Dear Others,

Please don't feel bad for me. I do look toward the bright side. We don't live hopeless lives unless we make them hopeless. And I know I go through pain and sorrow, and I spend days with weakness and tears. But it helps me feel stronger on the days I get back up again and continue forward. I wake up every day breathing, knowing I'm still here and that I must keep going. I don't need your worry or your doubt, just your happiness and encouragement.

Things happen in our lives for reasons, and we learn and grow from them all. I could have run away a long time ago, I could have walked out on my problems, but something always told me to stay. And as much as I could have gone anyway, I knew it'd only make me a failure. To run away from what serves a big purpose would be a total waste of life. So here I am, where I'm at, asking that you not feel bad.

I've grown, I've become stronger and more patient. I've learned lessons I didn't know I needed to learn. I've gained knowledge I didn't know existed. I've become this person I could have never imagined three years ago. And yet I still find happiness through my sadness, hope through my doubt. I'll stand for one of the greatest things there is. And that's love.

If you could see what I see, you'd understand. If you could feel what I feel, you'd see. If you could know what I know, you'd feel it too. Sometimes we're given big tasks with two options. To complete it, or automatically fail. I'd not dismiss the opportunity to keep loving someone despite their response actions.

I didn't search for him and he didn't find me. It just happened.

I don't even regret talking back. :)

Yours Truly,
Stephanie Ann

No comments: