Monday, July 19, 2010

Miss You.

It was bright in front of me. How could there be any lies hidden behind it? Perhaps pain is a form of happiness. Or maybe just an effect. It's a worthy type of pain though. Just to cry over how happy you were for the moment you watch playing over and over in your head. I refuse to believe any happiness on your part was fake. Your smile was too bright.

It's a sad tragedy that your absence is unbearable. I might find it impossible to completely dismiss you out of my mind. You practically live there now. If I must say good-bye to you, I will. But I promise you one thing. I will most definitely miss you more as I continue to hope you hate it. But what is to happen shall happen and I will have no control over the matter. It's a good thing that I love you.

So that if you miss me...I'll be waiting for you.

No comments: