Monday, January 24, 2011

The Perfect Gift.

You're like the perfect gift wrapped wonderfully that I set out to give fain love. Your smile is the ineffable glee sparkling in the very deep roots of my eyes. With every wave-crashing emotion inside my verity, I've grown to deeply adore the specks of perfection you flick upon me. The mirror you own speaks the utmost lies into your heart, as I ponder the beauty it lacks to portray. Each word that crosses my mind constantly fails to describe the awe of you. For what I have found inside the treasure you are to me is indubitably special beyond the ability of proper measurement. There will not be a single scratch on the very footprints you've embedded into my frail heart.

I would climb the tallest mountain to prove to deserve such a gift.

No comments: