Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Never Forgetful.

I dislike when seconds feel like minutes, minutes feel like hours, and hours feel like days. It makes the journey feel so much longer. And at that moment my tears feel heavier and I just want out. Everything felt like it was getting so much better, and somehow I brought us down. Now you feel so out of my grasp, as if I can easily just lose you. At this point I want to rewind time to when I was inside your arms. And I'll correct my mistake and not let you go. If I made you happy already, I want to continue to do so until we die. If this is good enough for you, this is all I'll give--love. This is what you can always have. For your entire life. Me, loving you. You have what I may desire, but because you enjoy it, you should know why I crave it. You have what I crave. Do you understand?

You're the only person in the world who makes me happy and scared all at the same time. I'm happy to be around you, to know you, to see you smile. But I'm scared to have to handle losing you, if that were to happen. Yet I do not feel I will lose you. I just inevitably fear what it would do to me to see you pay less attention to me. What if you gave what I desired in return to someone else?

No. Please don't let that happen. Not while I'm alive. :(

We watered our roots, they're too deep to cut out now. Even if I moved on, I'd never forget you. I'd always think about you. I still believe I was meant to love you. If I left, maybe you'd see I was your godsend too.

No comments: