Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Token.

Today I'm presenting to you a token of my eternal care. I can't say I'm nervous, I'm just anxious. After this, I'm leaving everything else to be a surprise. I'll pry not and I'll beg not. Last night I stared long and hard at the stars. The clouds were coming in, but beyond them were all the sparkling diamonds I adore. When I survey the beautiful sight, I feel so much closer to God. As I confessed all my thoughts and let everything in, out, I went to sleep with a smile. I've become content, which took persistence and diligence. I now have no reason to walk away. Therefore I'm planting my feet at this spot and allowing love to water me daily and deeply.

I've three and a half hours to go before I will see your alluring entity. Wrong me not, your heart is twice as splendid, and the very reason I've a token to present. I already know I'll be happy tonight, you've yet to give me reason not to assume. I don't know where you stand, but I know where I stand. Right here. In your life. Giving the love God put inside of me for you. Unconditionally and fain to do so.

I'll be waiting.

No comments: