Friday, June 24, 2011

21 Years Ago.

Twenty-One years ago, God brought into this world someone wonderful. It took 16.7 years for him to find me, but he did. I couldn't ask for a better story than this. Today I celebrate the fact that he's alive, and that I had the honors in knowing him. And although he may want to continue on without me, I know I'll still wait for him. I gave my heart to him indubitably at some point of our friendship. Wherever he goes, a part of me he will take. And I'll be taking a part of him with me as well.

He brought me out of my tiny shell and showed me the world. He poured confidence upon me and opened my mind. He taught me how to be alive. And I learned the importance of love. As I watched him grow, I grew dramatically so. When I saw him, I saw no one else. He became the best target I could set. I'll never forget all that he's ever done to me. Every tear that I may shed will belong solely to him. With him, I was more alive than ever. He knew how to take my worries away and make me laugh. He never even had to try, it was just natural for him to do so. I love him with my entire heart and I always will.

I'll be waiting.


Happy birthday, moose.

No comments: