Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It Has Faded.

I should have known that the anger would fade quickly as it always did. I've fought you in my mind and heart for so long. The good memories of you and I are almost haunting. There is and always will be a difference you hold that no others can compare to. You see, I do not want to depart from you with anger or hate. If I leave, I will leave just as unintentional as I came. I'd want to leave you with the honest truth.

I know it's unfortunate that we'd have to part yet again for such as reason as what it is. But there was nothing I could have done to change it. It was always your personal choice. I've always made these changes just for you. I could have never asked you to do anything for me. I just couldn't.

The reason I came along, or at least one of them, has so far proven to be ineffective. It's the main reason that I'd depart in sadness. You've changed completely since the day I met you. But I still remember that young man that got my attention and gave me more than I could have wished for back then. I still remember your young heart putting a light and hope in my eyes. I remember how well you paid attention to me without trying, and somehow I grew into the person I am today. I like to see that as a big reason why you came along. I needed you, somehow. I did.

I'm fighting my mind to not sing about you, but do know you gave me so many words to turn into music. I want to respect your wish though.

I always said I do not understand you, nor this. I'm in high hopes that one day I will understand it. ♥

No comments: