Friday, June 15, 2012

A New Chapter.

God can use anyone and anything for the great plans He has for us. He prepares an escape before we're even trapped. And that is what I see He has done for me. When a knife was about to stab my heart, God turned me away and reminded me of my worth. He saw me fight as hard as I could and He's taken me away just so I could be held in His arms for a while.

Looking back I see an entirely different life. One that I once sulked in. A life that I learned to give up to save another. Perhaps I've finally been called away. Not because I've failed, but because I did exactly what I needed to. I left an invitation letter to paradise for someone that will forever remain in my heart. I won't be walking away, I'll simply be walking down the path that leads me to everlasting life with a simple hope that they'll accept the invitation and join someday.

As that door closes, another will be opened. I feel at peace. I have finally found myself ready. Maybe all I needed was that boost. Maybe all I needed was a sudden realization that I could not be properly loved if I stayed in that sorrow. I learned how to love unconditionally and give without expecting a penny in return. For that, I will happily leave empty handed just to prove it. I do not feel that story is over, but rather that it's time to move to something that will grow me again. I'll leave what I've left behind to God and know He's got this.

Another chapter in life awaits me, and I hope to speak just as loudly to each new soul that finds their way into my life! To love and give hope to. To spread the happiness and the joy. To believe.

With God, all things are possible.
Matthew 19:26

No comments: