Friday, March 6, 2009

Beginning of the Ending.

Kinda like "Ending is Beginning", the title to Downhere's latest cd album, only not. ;P

I'm speaking of the beginning of the ending of this season. I feel like it's starting to end.

God has the power. Through Him, all things are possible, and He does not lose. I cannot thank Him enough for leading me to feel this way, and guiding me through all of this. I feel so happy.

Not only that, but I'm slowly realizing things. Even after knowing OTHER things, I'm realizing good things. Even after finding out about bad  things, I'm feeling great things. This is just WOW for me to be saying this for days now! Usually it's more rollercoaster-y, but this time I keep saying there are good things happening! AMEN TO THAT. :)

But I'll have to admit. It makes it harder. But at the same time easier.. Does that make sense? God must be doing some pretty crazy things in my heart. Good things, though, don't get me wrong.

It is now, more than ever, somewhat unexplainable. But I like it like that. ;]

God, You truly have blessed me beyond measure... Why? I'm not really sure. But I love You.

Yes.. I love you.

♥♥ Always,
Stephanie Ann

P.S.
What if the answer is staring you in the face?
Then I hope it keeps staring until I figure it out! ;P

No comments: