Sunday, March 1, 2009

He's SO Perfect!

It's like one of those movies where everything starts falling into place somehow. Well, perhaps not hardcore falling into place, like action-wise, but I shall further explain!

This HAS to be God doing this, because everything just seems too...perfect! Not my life, but how I'm making it through. It's like God knows EXACTLY what I need to strengthen me. I mean...well, HE DOES know. And He's doing it!

I feel encouraged by Him through the smallest things. During prayer, I feel good. I have the faith needed, and I pray to continuously have it. I feel like this is just one of those trials that is going to give me strength, and I'm actually happy for it. Maybe not happy for WHAT it is, but happy I have one. Because through it all, I gain patience!
2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 4But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. 7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; 8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.    James 1:2-8
One night during prayer, I was lead to read 2 Chronicles 20, where the Lord says to the Jehoshaphat that it is HIS battle. We do our part by going out there, but trusting that God will win this battle. It is His battle, not mine. For a while after that night, I kept reminding myself of what I felt God telling me. I thought about it and it helped me to be strong and believe that God is working in my life.

Today at church, I heard those same words. God once again told me "This is My battle." I need not to worry! I'm just so overwhelmed with how things have been happening, and such things have been encouraging me to be strong in the LORD and to NEVER GIVE UP.

When something is in my heart, I commit to it. I will try my best to keep on loving no matter what. Maybe soon enough, the right person will see it. Maybe soon enough, that just right person will realize how much I truly DO care.

Paul didn't speak to the people for destruction, but for EDIFICATION. 
Therefore I write these things being absent, lest being present I should use sharpness, according to the authority which the Lord has given me for edification and not for destruction.
Again, do you think that we excuse ourselves to you? We speak before God in Christ. But we do all things, beloved, for your edification.
 God gave us His word so we have something to lean on, to help us, to give us POWER against the enemy who wants to attack us and feed us lies! But with Jesus at our side, the devil has NO power over us. And it's really important to see that it is because of God's LOVE for His people. ♥

God is preparing my heart. At one point, I had no idea. I thought this particular thing was over and I was going to move on. But it came back. All the love, the thoughts, and the feelings--it all came back and "took over my heart" once again. Instead of thinking it'll go away, or wanting to run from it, I will now continuously PRAY about it. I will now make my love even STRONGER. I should NOT back down. I should stay strong and keep the faith. For with God, all things are possible. 

I fully trust in Him with my loved ones. Because I know He loves them even MORE than I.
James 2:22
Do you see that 
faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect?

I'm not just going to sit back and expect God to do everything. I'm not even that worthy anyway! But I will show Him I have faith by my works. I will give God all the glory in all that I do. This, I believe, is the true works of a follower of Christ. As much as I might stumble or fall, I know my Father will always be there to pick me up.

May He open the doors that need to be opened, and close the doors that need to be shut.

He's an amazing God. All it takes is admitting we're wrong and that we're humans, imperfect and such, and repenting of our sins, and then asking Him into our hearts to make us new. It is then and only then will we ever discover true happiness. 

Give God some time, and I'm sure He'll give it back to you. ♥

Sincerely,
Stephanie Ann

~~

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 

    Two are better than one, 
      Because they have a good reward for their labor. 
       For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. 
      But woe to him 
who is alone when he falls, 
      For 
he has no one to help him up. 

No comments: