Monday, February 23, 2009

He'll Lead You.

[A comment I left someone that encouraged them AND me again.]

I'm doing better today. I really feel like God is helping me through this exactly the way I need. After all, He did CREATE me. He knows how I work, hehe.

He must want me to still pray and care for this friend, therefore He's not "taking him away from me." You know? And the love I have is still strong, so that is what's keeping me praying and caring. The feelings? Well, who knows if they'll fade, and when. But that's why I pray. It's one of the reason I NEED God to help me through it, hehe..

Whatever IS to happen, if I follow Him, I need not to worry. ^^
So the thought came to me.. "Wherever God leads you in this friendship, just follow Him. If you believe that something amazing will happen, He'll lead you there. It may seem blurry now, but in due time, it'll ALL make sense."

That and other many thoughts that are helping me.
You never know WHAT could happen.
Things could change, stuff could open my eyes, better things could come, happiness, etc.

And then there's the possibility of a miracle.

Whatever will happen, it's in GOD'S hands. If I believe this friend of mine really is special to me, then I shouldn't doubt for good things to happen. If God just wanted me to be here for him just as a friend and will someday move me somewhere else, then may it be God's will for what is TRUE. 
:)

No comments: