Thursday, February 5, 2009

God's Battle.

After lots of prayer...I now know what I need to do. And SOON.
I thought it needed time. And it did. It got its time. A LOT of time.

As small as I am compared to God, I know He holds me closely, so that whatever comes my way, He knows exactly how to get me through it. Because I choose to follow Him in all His ways and try my best to pray [as much as I forget and fail often], He guides me and I can fully trust Him.

I don't want to leave His side. I also know that the closer I become to God, the harder the devil tries to ruin that and break us apart. But sorry, GOD is much STRONGER than him. :)

I cannot even explain how good I felt last night afterwards that what I heard had to have been from God. He even guided me to the right scripture. Reading it opened my eyes and I just sat there thinking WOW.

It was exactly what I needed to read and I took it as a confirmation that what I thought God wanted me to do is really what He does want me to do. Now, if I'm wrong, I pray He stops me, and that whatever DOES happen, whatever I DO say, is of Him and because of Him.

May He be in complete control. I will do my part, and He will do His. 

This is yet another genesis...and I admit.. I'm excited and nervous--all at the same time!

Give me the confidence, the courage, and the love, God. ♥

2 Chronicles 20:15,17

15"...Thus says the LORD to you: ‘Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God’s."

17 "You will not need to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the salvation of the LORD, who is with you.’ Do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them, for the LORD is with you.” 

No comments: