Saturday, February 21, 2009

Unspoken Lullaby [song]

Unspoken Lullaby.
From "Somewhat Explainable" album.

It's only for a moment, that I'm here with you again.
If only I can wish for it to never ever end.
But time and time I realize I can never understand,
Just why this ever happened to me?

[chorus]
When will this love find its wings?
When will you see how much you mean to me?
How will we grow, and how will we know?
Where this love could someday go?
But most of all I'm wondering...
When will you have these feelings for me...?

I try so hard to ignore all the tears that find my eyes,
I wonder when the day will come when there will be no cries,
But every time I think about this love that's inside,
I wonder why this happened to me?

*chorus

[bridge]
I see the pain, I see your hurt..
I know you're broken, but I want to be...
Here for you, so always know
That I love you

No comments: