Monday, November 9, 2009

Lack of Writing!

I haven't felt like writing lately. And by writing, I mean thinking more creative! This post doesn't technically count. But I thought I'd update sorta of WHY I don't feel like writing!

That means I need something new! Everything is the same old stuff. So now I'm just waiting for something new, while enjoying my days and trying to get back into photography for myself. Facebook applications have been addicting, haha!

Well, I took new pictures today of myself! But I need to edit photos for other people. But still, I was home alone and felt like trying stuff again! I think they're okay. Not anything new, stuff I've done before. Except the outfits are different of course. I teased my hair and it still died and isn't that tangled! Weird. But I need a shower anyway.

That's about it! Here is a small preview of the photos I took today...

Yes, it's one where my face is covered. Trust me, it's better that way with unedited photos. Haha!









Another preview:

No comments: