Monday, December 14, 2009

It's Odd.

Sometimes I know, sometimes I don't--I've yet to understand. The thoughts I have run around in circles. I'm happy, then I'm not sure what I am, then I'm happy again. At least I manage happiness lately.
I'm under the impression that God is preparing a miracle to surprise me. I've received the message for quite some time now (over a year) and I'm not really sure if I'll be given the miracle or if it's still being prepared. Perhaps  I haven't recognized it. Either way, I am in the waiting for God's providence. In the meantime though, I am walking by faith.

It's odd because this wasn't a slow fade to something new. It was way too instant. Why does that happen to me? I guess it's better than slowly dying, but still! I get moved on and I'm not even sure if He's moving me on or just giving me a break! I'm not worried in no way, and I absolutely cannot explain that to anyone in enough detail to understand. This being a public blog, it should be understandable.

On the bright side, I'm envisioning a bright near future. As I wait though, I am finding things to distract myself with and keep myself busy. So far, I'm feeling quite great!

That's the odd part. ;)

Love,
Stephanie Ann

No comments: