Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Photography Blog. :)

To those who may be reading this and are interested in knowing about new or upcoming photo shoots, I finally created a blog specifically for that!

As you can tell, I've not posted much on this one lately. But hey, it's possibly because I was posting when I was emotional! But maybe I'll have something new to write soon. :)

So check out my new photography blog! I might even update it more often than this one. (Public secrets go here, tehe.)
Photography goes there.
Check it out here and there. I'll try and blog about photo shoot experiences, or just show some previews!
Maybe I'll even get a decent amount of followers. I never ask for them, but I never promote this particular blog. I might actually promote the photography one!

http://sm-photoblog.blogspot.com

~Stephanie Ann

No comments: