Saturday, December 26, 2009

2010 is Approaching.

I don't know about you, but I get a strong feeling that 2010 is a year of answers to 2009's questions.
Or something like that.

All battles will have happy endings.
Confusion will have happiness.
Thoughts will have reasons.
People will have purposes.
(They always have).
But now you'll possibly understand why.
New opportunities.
New people.
Lasting friendships.
Breakthroughs.
Miracles.
If you had a year of pain, this is a year of rewards.
If you had a year of rewards...then enjoy your year of new battles. ;)
Or just new situations.
New things to enjoy, to endure, to believe in.
2010 must make a difference.
Because I'm pretty tired of 2009.
No offense.
I loved you while you lasted.
But I'd like something new now.

It's almost here.
Be ready!

No comments: