Friday, February 19, 2010

I Cannot!

I literally cannot find another reason to write! I spent a moment here thinking and I just cannot think of anything else that gives me reason to grab words from my head. All the words end up forming into the same thing, allowing me to repeat myself in many different ways. I've become conscious of this fact over time, but now I actually took into consideration the possibility of writing about something else. But alas, nothing comes to mind that will cause me to want to write. Maybe it is not I who can write, but the life I live that places itself into words to somehow explain myself. Letters flow naturally into words that begin to explain it all perfectly. I'm fond of this and I possibly never want to stop.

I am now avoiding writing the word "you," because I'm often inclined to do so. I cannot shut my mind down. I find it at full speed repeatedly and speaking through silence generally helps. The effect I have received is impossible to evade. Not that I've tried, but that it's impossible.

So there I have it. I just cannot find any other reason that gives me inspiration to write so freely. In a very indirect way, I have included what I always write about. Somehow.

I somehow mentioned you. ;)

No comments: