Friday, November 12, 2010

Bring Me Back to You.

God, I miss You. I used to be so close to You, in which I talked to You so much more. I read Your word, I gained wisdom, and I had the strength to carry on. But somehow I forgot to give You that much time lately. Now I'm laying on the floor in weakness and I need You the most right now. I don't know how to stand on my own two feet and I don't like where I'm at. I glance at my entire present life and I frown upon it. Why have I gotten this far down? You see, the only reason I have comfort is because when I cry, I know You're catching my every tear and You have not forgotten me.

Please give me the strength to stand up and bring me something new. Please transform my life, God, with Your love and mercy. Change what breaks me and fix what pulls me away from You. Take out what causes me to produce bad fruit and plant seeds of life in me. Allow me to not keep silent, but to speak Your name to those that have ears to hear. Give me hope when I see none and give me love when I have none. Grant me more faith when I doubt and open my eyes when I close them. Protect me when I walk in a dark place and lead me to the light.

I believe that love truly does never fail. I still want to continue on where You've placed me and I just need You the most. I'd rather lose the world than lose You. Guide me to where You truly want me and help me to understand Your will. Transform the lives around me and bring them to You. Bring into my life a friend I can spill my heart out to about You. Mend my broken heart so it can keep beating for You. Don't let my faith, hope, and love go unnoticed.

Please knock on his heart until he answers.

No comments: