Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Obliteration of Myself.

You should probably remove your entire being directly out of my life if you don't want me feeling this way. Because if you do that, I will surely become a wreck. Every piece to my heart will float into a sea of pain and I'll become useless. You can dismiss it all and walk away slowly but confidently. The best thing that ever happened to me would become the worst thing to ever leave. And the best thing that happened to you would be the obliteration of myself. Although, I might just be over-thinking this entire situation at hand. Trust me, I am pouring buckets of water inside this boat of a story. Because in reality, it's not really sinking.

In fact, I cannot find a single reason why your removal would make sense. It seems to have no purpose at all, actually. You leaving wouldn't solve anything but a sorrowless problem. We've something good going on, otherwise I wouldn't spend my time pondering it. But it's a good-bye I just never want to give. If you can never see something beautiful with us in the future, then I know a good-bye is sure to come. But that, my dear, is what I hope you'll soon realize will be the most terrible mistake to make. Why kill the possibility of forever?

No comments: