Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Smitten.

Were you just born to grow like that? The clothes on your body rest so wonderfully, hugging only when necessary. And here I find myself thinking of such a simple thing and I'm so drawn. Someone help me not think so much on this! You're the blurred and daydreamed image from my past, now presently real. It increases my cravings to take hold of you and hug you until time ends. You're stronger than I, and even something like that makes me adore you. At your simple touch, I freeze inside. Maybe you've noticed it. I've caught myself showing the signs that your nearness is my weakness. I thought I read it in your eyes that you saw, but I know not for sure. You're easily you, and I'm smitten. You're so lucky to walk around as the person I could only hope and wish to stand close to for always. ♥

No comments: