Saturday, July 2, 2011

Eleven Days.

In a matter of eleven days I have lost a home, my room, a lot of money, and most importantly, my best friend. It seems as I tried to keep my head up, I have finally reached that rock bottom. I was doing okay until it hit me--I am in debt! I did this to myself unintentionally and didn't fix the problem before it existed. It was all my fault. But yet it occurred during one of the hardest eleven days in my life. This debt sealed the deal. Losing my best friend hurt the most. But am I to lose before I win? Perhaps so.

This may be God's way in sifting me. In preparing me to survive. All because He has one heck of a surprise waiting on the other side of this horrible mountain. It all comes to what seems a bad ending first, and then a beautiful reward awaits. I've held on to this hope. I've held onto this promise. And I still have not given up. With God, I can overcome this stress. I will.

What seems the worst eleven days in my life is just the ending to the best battle I've ever fought.

No comments: