Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Gift of Love.

The interesting thing about love is it always turns the saddest frown into the happiest smile. With that small, mustard seed size faith growing into the most vast stronghold, nothing is ever too hard. With the thoughtless words I hardly understood, I've forgotten the very importance of my deep love for you. As I confessed my inner feelings to the One who brought you into my life in the first place, I remembered every single reason why I ever believed. I replayed the memories I never let go of and came to the very same conclusion that I always have. No negative words could ever avert my gaze from your importance in my life.

I have finally found contentment during your absence. The lesson I was to learn has become so sincere, and almost complete. Subconsciously I have expected a gift right back to me from you. But that is not what love is about. I have accepted that true love will give and give until there is nothing left to give, and expect not a penny in return. God has given me the opportunity to learn such a valuable lesson by guiding you away. And I let you go. God put me to this test because He knew that I could do it, that I'd pass. I have found that my true happiness was that you would be taken care of. Therefore I have no reason to worry as you're away.

I am simply honored that God found me worthy enough to call me to show you a love only I could present to you...from Him.

May that be my gift to you, forever and a day.

No comments: