Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sometimes.

Sometimes I wish you'd come right back into my life and pretend this never happened. Sometimes I wish we could be sitting at Denny's at 3a.m. ordering spicy chicken so I can give it to my dad later. Sometimes I wish you'd come over for dinner and laugh away the evening with me. Sometimes I wish I was sitting in your car with you, stalling for over an hour extra of your time. Sometimes I wish we were in the blankets aisle at Target, feeling every single soft looking material. Sometimes I wish we were at Subway again with extremely yummy cookies. Sometimes I wish we were taking a night walk so I could watch you be determined to let the sprinklers wet you. Sometimes I wish you were sending me random text messages to make me feel better when I'd get down. Sometimes  I wish we were listening to Stephanie Ann music again with the CD stuck in the truck. Sometimes I wish I was playing your piano while you fell asleep downstairs without getting mad. Sometimes I wish you here with me, listening to everything I've held inside without you.

And by sometimes, I mean always.

No comments: