Monday, August 29, 2011

A Dream Worth Having.


He looked overly in awe of what I attempted to do humbly. He kept praising me to others and to myself. He explained to another person around us how great I was for what I did. But he was more beautiful than ever and quite the dream come true. I did something that made him happy and he came back to me just to let me know. I hardly knew what to say, but I was simply glad to see him again. I allowed him to continue to explain how much he appreciated me, and our time spent was worth waiting for. At the end of the meet, although we said not a goodbye, I assumed he wanted me to continue on normally without him. But he gave me no signs in his eyes that he desired that and I knew he wasn't leaving this time. I smiled with genuineness as did he and while I walked away, I knew I'd be seeing him again. 

By story time, I meant a dream. When I have dreams as such, they aways feel so real, like it really just happened. It isn't until I think about the dream after already waking up that I realize, "WAIT. That never happened." But yet it was like it did. And when I do have these dreams, they're always positive, containing emotions and feelings I've never even experienced in reality (to the fullest). Any sad dreams I may incur are always unfinished when I wake up. But it seems I finish those ones later with the positive ones as I stated. 

As for the dream I just had, written above in story-form (and slightly different due to my attempt to make it a story instead of trying to remember a dream with saying "he said something about something and then I looked somewhere and someone was around us and he told them something about how great I am"), it was interestingly timed. You see, I just had submitted a facebook status before I went to bed that night explaining that it'd be a perfect gift to have a certain person visit me, but that I'd settle for a dream. Then I dream exactly that! I did not pray to dream, nor think of it, but it left me feeling hopeful. Not because I expect the dream to come true--it took place in the most random location! But because even if just in that dream I felt happy over never ceasing to love someone and doing it just enough to cause them to praise me and be overwhelmed by it...how much more rewarding is it to continue to do so in real life? 

I have no idea if any of this makes sense to anyone who is not me. But I felt like writing. I didn't even know I'd be explaining all of this. I simply meant to just think up a random story. But my dream came out of it. And well, it's not the first dream that gave me the feelings it did! I had another similar one a few weeks ago that I hardly remember now,  but it involved the same person for the same reason. And I believe I had at least one more in the past two months, totaling three, with the same thing happening in different ways. But this last one fit so much like what I've done in real life. I apparently dreamed the effect after living the cause!

The point is...dreams could mean more than you know when they leave you with more faith than you had before. ♥

No comments: