Friday, October 7, 2011

Assumptions.

If I could end one thing, it would be the ability to assume. It always tends to get me screaming down after a high peak of waiting, as if I'm on some type of roller-coaster ride. All is fine, something happens, I assume why, believe my assumptions can be wrong, find out they are usually, and get back up, smile, and all is fine. As you can see, that's where it loops. But that's okay.

Everything is okay.

In fact, it's okay to accept you were wrong. It's okay because it makes everything somehow better. I don't really assume enough to believe. I always feel like I'm still waiting to know the truth and understand in everything I'm left hanging with. I make assumptions somehow, maybe I'm human, I'm not sure. But in the back of my mind, I'm waiting to understand what is, and not what I think is. To me, there's always a possibility of something better--a greater reason than a negative assumption. To me, there's hope in everything, giving me no reason to doubt and hurt myself.

Everything is okay.

We don't get on a roller-coaster at a theme park to punish ourselves. They're made for entertainment, for fun, and for excitement. Besides the fact that some don't like them (like me!). But either way, they're there for fun, they're made for fun. So even if you're on a roller-coaster ride metaphorically speaking, just remember the reason roller-coasters were made! Just to mess with your insides, I suppose, and make you sick. But still. That's besides the point!

Because the point is: everything is okay.

:)

No comments: