Monday, October 17, 2011

Dear You.

Dear You,

I think it's about time I write you again, as I don't know how to talk to you. This is just one of those electronically written letters that you'd have to miraculously stumble upon while randomly desiring to find my blog yet again. You knew the link before, and I can't say you've booked-marked it, memorized it, or stalked your way to it, as I wouldn't quite believe that. But you've surprised me, so either way I shall write as if you may never read it. Or that you are. The point being that I need to get this out.

In all honesty, you do confuse me in such a scary way. You've caused me to be paranoid about things that I'm afraid to know. I think that if I happily respond to perhaps a text message or something of the sort you will think that I am pretending as if nothing happened. But if I address the situation and/or circumstance it will ruin everything yet again. That is unfortunately the one thing I cannot bear to commit. But in no way do I desire to ignore you or pretend you don't exist. I'm simply just struggling to understand what is to happen between you and I. Because you remain secured tight inside my heart and I still deeply care for your entire being.

[[3 days later]]

I'm really hoping for the very best for you and I.

Sincerely,
Me

No comments: