Sunday, January 22, 2012

Compiled Perfection.

I'm not entirely sure how you manage to compile your perfection into one smile. Not to mention you've the most obnoxious laugh that has the ability to immediately send happiness straight to my heart. Around you I have no complaints; just contentment. You read right through me and know how I work. Of course, it only makes all of this completely confusing. How could one human being fit perfectly into my life without the proper attachment? I'm so impatiently patient over our situation, but have gone too far to give up.

You always turn it around. When I'm upset with you, I forget the feeling so easily and so shortly after. I love you even more each time. I don't know how you do that to me, but you just do. I understand we're not in the perfect condition for something deeper, but I'm greatly willing to get to that condition. I'm going to keep fighting for you, so that I can show you how important you are...all the days of our life.

You've never broken my heart, nor have you neglected me. You've always made me feel like I matter, and you always praised me for my accomplishments. For as long as I can remember, you've been the best friend I could ask for. I know that says a lot because I understand we've had quite the trials. But despite that, I sit here still amazed with you. Despite everything we've ever been through, we can still sit at a table and laugh at the tiniest most simple things in life.

There's no other face I'd rather smile at while sitting in a restaurant lacking to decide on a meal. There's no other person I'd rather walk into a mattress store with just to say we did. There's no other guy I'd rather walk right into while intending to pass behind. There's no other human being I'd rather annoy by hitting them just because I'm happy. There's no one who can compare to who you are to me. I think it's safe to say that I truly and sincerely love you with my entire heart.

When I let you go, I hoped with all of my heart you'd return to me so that I can keep you.

No comments: