Friday, January 27, 2012

Purpose.

How could two people easily discover each other and so quickly staple themselves together into a marriage? Some are blessed, some just rushed, and some still don't know what marriage really is for. Yet here I am fighting for someone while days pass by with no change. I've discovered how it feels and how it is to love someone truly and deeply, and I mean it enough to love them even if they don't feel the same. I've tried to ignore it once upon a time and pray my way out, but it refused to die. But I was thankful and happy as my hope remained--can I keep him then?

I'm so certain, so sure, that if I were proposed to from that exact person this day, I would say yes with no hesitation. I'm aware that he wouldn't be ready, but the point is that I am content. I've cried and cried, and asked a million "why's" to God over the past three and a half years. But after losing him and getting him back, I'm determined to just hold on. I just can't get myself to even want to give up. I didn't even choose this. I didn't walk up to him. We just were placed right next to each other.

For a perfect purpose. ♥

No comments: