Thursday, January 26, 2012

Perfect Bait.

I don't understand how something so wonderful could have such a problem. It shouldn't be so, the distance between you and I with how close we are. How can you manage to fit miles into inches? I want you in my life so much so that I'm willing to hold this in and pretend it doesn't affect me. But it's so easy to freeze up inside at your nearness. I go along with it so that you don't take that away from me...

Why must your words haunt me? The words of how you'll never realize you love me. And although you do a magnificent job at truly loving me in what love really means, you still make it clear somehow that we can't be "together." In my heart you're the only one--you must believe that now. I never smile as much without you, or laugh as loud in your absence. You continuously do something loving at perfect timing--how could I not have fallen for that? You are the master at luring me in with the most attractive bait. You hold out exactly what I desire somehow and it saddens me to see how happy I can get over something so hopeless.

I'm not afraid anymore. I'm not hiding it. I'm not holding this in from the world.
I love you. I learned that much...

No comments: