Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Dear God.

Dear God,

You've got me wondering, going crazy, drumming my fingers and trying so hard not to figure all of this out prematurely. I know that You know what You're doing, and You've already done so much for me. I am thankful for that. But now I need You the most, to give me patience and strength to believe again. You brought me through my past battle and that helps me understand that You'll know how to deal with me now. Please take away the fears inside of me so that I could breathe again, and trust with my heart.

I feel as though I am one block away from this surprise. I have no intention to take any guesses, I am open for anything You may have for me. All I know is what I have now, and what I feel now. I want to be surprised in such a way that I'll know exactly what I fought for. I always believed You'd have a prize at the end of the race. Well, I've reached the end of that particular race and am questioning if I've received said prize or not. Perhaps You're waiting to reveal it to me, and teaching me something new. I'm trying to learn, I really am.

You know my dreams, You know my desires. You know what's in my heart, and what You have in store for my future. I have this vague image of what it can be, but more along the lines of how happy it'll make me. I imagine something completely new, that You'll take me to a new land. This excites me, and I just need direction and guidance. But until then, I pray mainly that You help me grow properly until then. That I can understand this waiting period and that whatever it is I need to do now, I will do.

I'm willing to take that leap of faith, to step out of my comfort zone, and make my dreams reality. But may those dreams be Your desires, and may they be what You dream for me. May I go where You send me and love the way You taught me. Show me what it is I need to do to fix anything negative inside of me. Shut my ears from the enemy who wants to attack me and pull me down. Close my eyes to what is unclean and whisper encouragement into my heart.

I'm getting a passport. May this be the beginning of my new journey. ♥

Love,
Stephanie Ann

No comments: