Thursday, August 2, 2012

This Time I Carry a Smile.

This is extremely the hardest thing to hold in. Again. Especially because I've somewhat been here before. I've done this. I should be used to it, right? But this time I carry a smile on my face. This time I laugh at myself for my quick impatience. This time I must be aware that I just began a new race. There are so many reasons for me to be happy now and therefore I do not need to worry.

My fingers are begging me to write in letter form and my voice is waiting to explode in lyrics. And here I am, avoiding it all, staying as calm as I can. It's all but a mystery and the most entertaining one yet. I fought for a miracle, and I received one. But I always imagined a certain prize at the end. I just never knew that the prize would be different than what I hoped for. But by the time it came, my desires completely changed and I received something better.

Maybe I'm being silly, but I still beg for the better and the comfort that it truly is all over. So I continuously keep my hopes high on anything new to come along. Because of our pasts, we've learned such huge lessons to make us better people. To make us people who are equipped with the proper patience and love to understand and be stronger. It took so much for us to know, to grow, and make it here. But it all served a perfect purpose.

This is extremely the hardest thing to hold in. Again. Especially because I've somewhat been here before. I've done this. I should be used to it, right? But this time I carry a smile on my face. And I'm trying so hard not to write "you."

No comments: