Wednesday, October 22, 2008

FrIeNdS.

Oh em gee!

I decided that my friends totally rock.

Hah. And I speak of like three...or four...or two...or five.
=D

I dunno. I just thought about it. Today on my way home, I was being crazy in the car.

They're true friends if you can just be crazy with them! ^___^
[That means they don't get annoyed.]


We are like sooooo totally weird.

But at least we're cool!

AND at least I am doing better, right? :)



I do not like when things make me sad. Because when I'm having these happy days, I realize that this is what matters. This is what makes life pretty much worth living.
WHY on earth should we even BOTHER to do things that could create problems?

If we just put it all aside and focus on what makes us happy...seriously. Life would be better!
[But with your luck, you'll ignore that point.]


♥Stephanie

P.S.
Mm....I wanna go to the forest now. :D Someone's BRIGHT idea. ;]

No comments: