Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Patience.

Patience. It's one of the smallest, yet hardest things us humans have (or lack to have).

So many times we tell ourselves to be patient and wait. We come across situations that require us to be calm, and so many times we might just want to... YELL.

But yet good comes to those who wait; to those who practice patience. Letting out anger, or simply growing impatient over things only seems to cause trouble, if you ask me.

I know I must be patient.

I know waiting will get me far greater things than rushing through my life. I know that if I wait, I will be able to get something greater, something amazing, and something true.

Just take a breath or two. Open your eyes! Look around and be happy that you're alive. Realize that you are NOTHING without everything you already have.

Watch who you hang out with. If they're a bad (not positive) influence on you, spend less time with them. I'm not saying leave your friends. But realize how much of an influence they are on you, and how you feel you want to be. What type of person do you want to be?

Put yourself around someone you KNOW will be of great influence. And try YOUR best to be a good influence to THEM.

I want to shine. :) Sometimes...that's all I ask God at night.

My dream is just to be happy in life.

Love Always,
♥Stephanie Ann♥

P.S.
Just wait for that miracle. :)

No comments: