Thursday, October 2, 2008

ERR!

ERRRRRRRR!!!

You know.

It's one of those screams you scream in a pillow, with the hint of anger, confusing, and impatience! Not even "ERR!" It's more like UGH mixed with ER.

Like you're DYING to just KNOW something, but you don't KNOW it and it's like UGHHHH!!!!!

WHY DON'T I KNOW!?!

And yet it's not a very seriously taken anger/frustration. It's just...OH EM GEE! You smile knowing you don't know something, but you're like BLEH.

Haha!


I don't even know what I'm talking about. I just feel like letting SOMETHING out that I decided I had in me. ;)

Like you're doing just fine, but you know there's SOMETHING in there you might as well scream about!

I'm fine, really. In fact, I'm happy.

I don't even know why.

Well, I know WHY. It's just...interesting. That despite the 'crap' I've been through and dealt with, I somehow found a peace and happiness. I just know...things will get better. And that God KNOWS what He's doing. YOU KNOW?!

Who am I even talking to? I assume myself. I feel like I write blogs just for myself. I know they're public and all, but what are the odds of someone reading this?

Unless it's the JUST right person reading it at the perfect time. Like God knew who'd come to this blog and read it. What time they'd be reading it?? That's beyond my knowledge!


And look at what I've left them to read! Haha.

At least I'm doing good. =]

I mean, I gotta be thankful for what I have. All my blessings and such. Like a home. A bed. A shower. Food. School. Stuff. Friends. A phone. (YES. THANK GOODNESS FOR A PHONE.)

I el-oh-vee-ee my friends the most (this includes family members of course!). Basically what I'm saying is I'm most thankful for the PEOPLE God put in my life. And He knew exactly who I'd need to make me into who I am today! And He also knows exactly who I need for each little thing I go through. And exactly who He wanted in my life.

I'm still finding out about some. Maybe. Who knows! But I am thankful!

So...I guess I shouldn't be screaming in my pillow! EVERYTHING. Will. FALL. Into. PLACE.

Soon enough. ^___^

I'm pretty sure.

Sincerely,
Stephanie Ann

P.S.
A life without love, that's terrible! Love is like OXYGEN. Love lifts us up where we belong, all you need is love! (Haha, movie quotes.)

1 comment:

Ro said...

I know exactly how you feel (about the first part with the not knowing and the second about who you write blogs for).