Friday, October 30, 2009

Extreme Hope.


I have this extremely strong hope forming. A faith that the most incredible thing is going to happen. I feel like the pieces are slowly falling together. Even though I may not know what exactly is going to come my way, I have a happiness because of it. I wish I knew, I did, but at the same time I'm glad I don't. I like surprises, it makes the prize more enjoyable.

The other day I wrote the words,
"I have grown in love with the concept of the unexpected."
I realized I really do like the unexpected things. I used to know what I want, expect what I want, but I had no idea. Slowly God was teaching me that sometimes it's better when it happens a different way. So in each small thing He started teaching me to wait and be patient--to not give up. I expect something to happen one way only for it to go completely different. But that's the beauty in it all.

I have hope. A hope that I pray is never taken away. It has left me extremely excited for the harvest.

1 comment:

Sheik-Chan said...

It is good to hope and have faith in God's will. :] He gives you so much peace when you do...so that while strange/unexpected and not-so-fun events happen you're like, "Whatever. I know this isn't the end result, it'll be great once I get through the mud and onto the green grass!" :D