Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Surreptitious Thoughts.

Sometimes we’re oblivious to our own thoughts and we continuously allow them to pass until one day our eyes open. We then realize that we’ve had secret thoughts we were unaware of. Reality slaps us in the face and confesses all our surreptitious thoughts. Perhaps it’s just me, or maybe it happens to everyone. We can’t know when we’ll see our hidden thoughts, but we’ll know once it happens. It’s not something we speak of until it’s revealed—but maybe that’s the beauty in it all. We could be missing out on the most precious treasure in our lives! Which means that eventually we’ll discover it and enjoy it.

Hiding thoughts can be an interesting thing when we hide compliments from someone else. Eventually it just bursts out at the perfect timing and we see that it’s exactly what the other person needed. Although we kept it secretly to ourselves, they were longing to hear it. And perhaps they were oblivious to their longing to hear it! The moment the words escape our mouth new secret thoughts form. Maybe it’s this one big cycle our mind goes through and never informs us of!

Maybe I’m not making any sense. Or maybe I’m making complete sense. I’ve been unaware of my own thoughts and they’ve slowly been revealed to me. I realize that I was drawn to something that only time could make known to me. Even the smallest things could change our life. Too often we lack to take the road that could make a difference.

1 comment:

Sheik-Chan said...

Secret thoughts we were unaware of? I've heard of feelings we were unaware of but usually I know my thoughts... o_o;;!