Friday, October 16, 2009

Just Another Answer.

I'm afraid to become impatient, or demand God to move. I trust His timing and His choices. I just need continuous guidance from Him because I'm afraid I'll easily make my own path. I know He is moving and He has been moving. He's showed me tiny blessings, movements, miracles, and signs.

But I am becoming torn between two different worlds. One I live in, and one I want to live in. The one I want to live in is the one I've dreamed to live in. But who am I to know what I need? I just want an answer. But if not that answer to the question I have, then perhaps a knowledge that I'm going down the right path.

The only important thing is to know you're following God. When I read His word, sometimes I think maybe the answer is staring me in the face. But it is. God is the only One who knows how to mend a broken heart. The only One who knows how to give us unending love and exceeding happiness. He provides the joy we seek and the love we long to have. He's absolutely my everything.

All I desire is to love with an unconditional love. To be that big difference in my generation. I hope and pray with all the faith I have that I will in fact make a different in at least o n e person's life.

No comments: