Saturday, October 3, 2009

Unexplainable Happiness.


I'm not sure what got into me, I was this completely crazy person laughing over the dumbest things. I don't know why I had random urges to run or lay in the middle of the road acting dead. But it has occurred to me that I've recently been happier than before. I guess I don't have full control over it. I think I'm just being me, but I'm shining extremely bright, despite my obliviousness to the change.

Honestly, are you experiencing any unexplainable happiness at all? I don't get you. The happiness is enough for me though. I guess I can quit hiding it. I sure won't deny it either. I'm done trying to ignore the tiny things that stand out. I'll just let them happen. It interests me and it's somehow fun! To hear you answer my question before I ask it, or read my mind. I get the urge to hit you because I fail to remember your reaction. Perhaps hitting is my way of making an alternate to hugging.

I suppose that is rather pathetic. As much as I love hugs, I think I don't give them to you because it might be awkward for you. I do notice how others are around you and I have realized that I am completely different. But I'm fine with that, so I suppose it doesn't matter.

All I know is that nothing should ruin this happiness.

It serves a purpose. :)

2 comments:

Sheik-Chan said...

I've been feeling pretty happy too! Although, a bit of saddness did come upon me last night. I was talking to Robby though and most of it left me. I think it has to do with my PMSing though.

That's a pretty interesting shot. I assume you took it? Looks good, Gleot.

Stephanie Ann said...

Yes, ma'am! I did take it. =D