Monday, February 21, 2011

Godsend.

During the reminiscing of our friendship, I've come to thoroughly understand that you truly are my godsend. Because as almost 4 years of knowing you become complete, you're more wonderful to me each new day. I never claimed to be great at holding this in. So I'm pouring it out. I'm about ready to shout it to the world. I was meant to love you and the desire to do so has never once left my heart.

Your eyes are my favorite place to dwell. You were designed in such a unison to me that I know now why I'm so drawn to you. I always have been. I looked forward to your presence the moment I accepted you as a friend. You were exciting to see, and even though I did not know what you were going through deep down inside back then, you showed happiness still. Your eyes always seemed to light up when I'd see you. You made me feel so much like I mattered in the world. It's as if you saw nothing ugly about me; that you genuinely liked me as a person. You see, you may have noticed I genuinely liked you, but it definitely goes both ways.

This all may have given me a hope you didn't intend to pass out, but it was inevitably placed in my hands. This hope brought me here, today, loving you still. I was made to love you the way I do. And as you continue to keep me around, I'll still remind you of how extremely special you really are. The hardships we've been through is the very proof that you were meant to be in my life, and I in yours. I can completely see why God made me into the person that I am today. Why He set me apart to transform my life. Because He wanted me faithful.

Because He knew you.

No comments: