Friday, February 4, 2011

Passion.

Your eyes are too powerful that I lack the ability to gaze in return. Your walls are cold and I let them push me, as I cannot stay too close to you. I fear the abusive passion deep within myself, slicing through my heart. But here I am taking my chances in the smallest ways. I'm putting my heart on the line just because I find you worth any type of pain. The pain I like to endure is the thought that I'm suffering instead of you now. That I truly can put on such a burden to allow you to rest. To place you high in my life to prove to you that you're worth more than you never knew. I'd ache a storm for you, I'd take a bullet--just about anything to give you peace. 

You should know I send prayers to God asking Him if I can keep you...just to keep loving you more.

No comments: