Friday, February 18, 2011

Exactly Where I Needed to Be.

To say the least, I felt complete. There was and is no other human being that could have made me happier. It was as if I was exactly where I needed and wanted to be. Sitting right across from you, enjoying your sincere smiles. I knew why I looked forward to those hours before they happened. I had no doubt in my mind that I wouldn't have joy with you. I never know what to expect but I'm always left moved. You were you, only better, and you continue to do so each day.

Do you understand why I still cry over it all? Lately I've been digging into your words, your emotions, your eyes, and I'm trying not to plant thoughts in my head that could be incorrect, but I'm desperate for hope. Had I not known any better, you truly would be fooling me. Friends feels like an understatement and I would never desire to take our happiness we have been sharing away. Whatever you have been doing lately is working. And now I miss you.

No comments: