Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dear God.

Dear God,

You've brought someone very special into my life. It has caused me to take on the challenge to give to him an unconditional type of love. Although I often feel weak and am always relying on Your strength and Your strength alone lately. I still thank You tremendously for getting me through this one day at a time. I know You'll make a way in this storm so that I make it through completely. I've learned the important things in life, especially the small ones we tend to forget about. I look at each day as a new start to become better.

I pray with all the faith I have that You protect him in this world. That you bless him for his works and the blessing he has been in my life. Watch over him in the hard times and show him how great and amazing You really are. Don't let him become defeated, but give him strength. Please remind him daily how much You love him. If it be through me, I'll gladly do as You ask. Break my heart for what breaks Yours and let me shine.

Yours Truly,
Stephanie Ann

No comments: