Thursday, September 16, 2010

Vacuous.

I don't spend much time thinking about it. I've already come to the rightful conclusion that this is so much more. For if I spread a thought about it in my mind, it'll only burn me. But I have indeed considered the thought. So then I pretend that it shan't ever exist and dream the impossible instead. Yet somehow it'll find a way to slowly crawl its way somewhere deep inside my mind and try the technique of pulling me down, under, deep, suffocating my inevitable dreams. And in that very split second of a moment I fight it away and let my tears pour it out of me.

I'll consider those words; those small, little words that were placed gently in front of me. I'll pretend to put them into action and then I'll pretend they made a difference. I have in fact tried them. They were voided in just enough time, so I tried something else and just accepted my inner notion. Along the line came little signs of agreement to my portent. But with a slight turn back to that small little thought of those small little words in our small little world...I took it into consideration once again.

Unfortunately it has come back to me as vacuous.



No comments: